- representing 81 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurants
- over 12.5 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- July 21, 2016Dulles-based contractor M.C. Dean to shift headquarters to TysonsDulles-based electrical engineering and contracting firm M.C. Dean has reached a deal to shift its headquarters from Dulles to The Boro, a 4.2 million-square-foot mixed-use redevelopment of Science Applications International Corp.'s headquarters campus in Tysons.
- July 21, 2016Pintxos Lovers, Rejoice: Basque Restaurant Anxo Opens TodayToday's the day. Anxo Cidery & Pintxos Bar is finally opening at 300 Florida Ave. NW in Shaw. The project is from Sam Fitz, Rachel Fitz, Tim Prendergast, Cooper Sheehan, and chef Alex Vallcorba.
- July 12, 2016Prince George’s County Gets First Nordstrom Rack at Woodmore Towne CentreGLENARDEN, MD--The 30,000-square foot store, as well as another 29,000 square feet of retail, will be part of Woodmore’s phase two of development.
- June 17, 2016Tegna lands new home in TysonsTegna is moving in Tysons.
- June 6, 2016Revamped Silver Spring mall picks up Guitar Center, new farmers market for D.C., and more retail newsMusic lovers in Montgomery County will have a new place to geek out come 2017 when Guitar Center opens a 14,500-square-foot store in the revamped Ellsworth Place mall in downtown Silver Spring.
- June 2, 2016Kung Fu Tea is Bringing More Bubble Tea to the 'BurbsTheir bubble tea is customizable
Bubble tea franchise Kung Fu Tea is beefing up its presence in the D.C. suburbs.
The cafe, which opened a flagship location in Rockville last summer, is poised to debut locations in both Silver Spring and Tysons Corner this year.
- May 11, 2016Whole Foods, ShowPlace Icon at The BoroIn 2015, Meridian sealed the deal for not only a 70,000-square-foot flagship Whole Foods, but also a 15-screen Kerasotes Showplace Icon Theatre complete with lobby bistro, full bar, reserved seating and deluxe leather recliners.
- April 12, 2016Hard-hat tour: Inside the Cafritz Foundation’s Art Place at Fort TottenIt’s difficult to grasp the scale of Art Place at Fort Totten from the streets that bound it, but from the inside, you get it. This is a massive undertaking.
The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation, one of the largest philanthropic entities in the region, expects the first phase of Art Place — a three-wing, 520-unit apartment building (141 affordable) with 105,000 square feet of retail — to deliver in mid-2017. Foulger-Pratt, the general contractor, recently topped out two of the three wings, with the third coming as soon as this week.
- April 12, 2016Meet our 40 Under 40 business leaders in WashingtonMeet the Washington Business Journal's class of 40 Under 40 for 2016. Forty young women and men who have scaled the ranks in real estate, health care, hospitality, technology, law and, well, every other industry you can imagine in the Washington area.
- April 5, 2016H&R Retail Completes Five Retail Leases In Washington AreaH&R Retail, a Washington, DC/Baltimore-based retail real estate brokerage firm, announced that it recently completed five retail transactions in the Washington, DC region. The transactions include: