- representing 81 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurants
- over 12.5 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- November 23, 2016Small Bites: Wings and BBQ Come to Rockville’s Wintergreen PlazaWingstop opens at Wintergreen Plaza and Mission BBQ is on its way
- November 16, 2016H&R Retail Represents Federal Realty In Purchase Of Shopping center In Alexandria VaH&R Retail, a Washington, DC/Baltimore-based retail real estate brokerage firm, announced that it represented Federal Realty Investment Trust in the purchase of a shopping center at 6464 Lincolnia Road, Alexandria, Va. (Fairfax County) for an undisclosed price.
- November 8, 2016Whole Foods To Open First DC-Area 365 Concept In FairfaxAfter rolling out its new smaller, more affordable concept in Los Angeles in May, Whole Foods is opening its first DC-area location in Northern Virginia.
- November 7, 2016Dave & Buster’s Schedules Silver Spring Opening for Nov. 21Dave & Buster’s will open at Ellsworth Place in downtown Silver Spring later this month.
- November 1, 2016PetSmart Opens First Store in D.C.WASHINGTON, D.C. — PetSmart Inc. has opened a new 12,000-square-foot store at 2484 Market St. N.E. in Washington, D.C.
- October 13, 2016District Taco and Mod Pizza sign for new locations; District Distilling starts serving its own boozeThe Maryland suburbs are getting their first District Taco, and it will be in Riverdale Park, the Prince George’s neighborhood that is getting the county’s first Whole Foods Market.
- October 3, 2016Sneak Peek: Chuy’s in RockvilleIf you’re into Elvis, classic cars, margaritas, pictures of dogs, wooden fish and enchiladas, you’re probably going to like Chuy’s.
- September 19, 2016H&R Retail Completes Six Retail Leases In MarylandH&R Retail, founded in 1983, is the largest retail-only brokerage firm in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore Metropolitan area, specializing in landlord and tenant representation as well as investment sales.
- August 18, 2016H&R Retail Represents Hobby Lobby in 57,497 SF Lease for New Store in California, Md.H&R Retail announced that it represented Hobby Lobby in a 57,497-square-foot lease for a new store
- August 17, 2016Tex-Mex Restaurant Planning Fall Opening in RockvilleRockville Pike will soon be getting a slice of the Southwest.