- over 12 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- representing 76 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurantsWhole Foods Market, Baltimore, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- May 21, 2015Glen’s Garden Market Will Open Second Location in ShawTwo years after opening a Dupont grocery focusing almost exclusively on local foods, Glen's Garden Market is preparing for its second location. Owner Danielle Vogel says she's finalizing a lease for a space in the Shay, a mixed-use development at 8th and U streets NW.
- May 18, 2015Prince George's County is getting a new hotel at the Whole Foods siteCalvin Cafritz Enterprises, the owner of the 36-acre Riverdale Park Station development, will add a Hyatt House hotel there during the next few years.
- May 13, 2015Fashion retailer signs on to Connecticut Ave.Women’s apparel and accessories retailer Francesca’s has another D.C. store on the drawing board, this one along the Connecticut Avenue NW retail corridor.
The Houston-based boutique chain has signed a lease for a 1,500-square-foot store at 1143 Connecticut Ave. NW, according to Bradley Buslik and Geoffrey Mackler of H&R Retail, who represented the tenant in the transaction. Rosenthal Properties represented the landlord, D.C.-based Jenco Group.
- May 13, 2015It’s official: Major national retailer inks deal for RosslynMinneapolis-based Target Corp. will open a smaller-format Target Express store in Arlington’s Rosslyn neighborhood, a prospect we first reported in January.
- May 7, 2015Here's where the largest Whole Foods Market in the region is goingWhole Foods Market Inc. announced Wednesday that it has signed a lease to occupy a 70,000-square-foot flagship space at The Boro, the Meridian Group’s redevelopment of the 18-acre SAIC campus in Tysons.
- April 29, 2015Smashburger's new Fells Point spot will add a little local flavorSmashburger may be another out-of-town burger joint heading to Baltimore, but it’s taking on a little local flavor.
- March 20, 2015Target to open first area TargetExpress store in College ParkThe D.C. area's first TargetExpress store will open in College Park across from the University of Maryland, according to sources familiar with the deal.
- March 11, 2015Carluccio's headed to Pike & Rose for second location in D.C. regionCarluccio's, the Italian market and restaurant concept that will open in Alexandria in the coming weeks, already has a second location on its radar.
- March 3, 2015Food trends drive retail reboundGeoffrey Mackler says we are at war — a pizza war.
- January 16, 2015Seattle's Mod Pizza is the latest fast-casual pizza chain coming to D.C.The latest addition to the dining options in Silver Spring will be Mod Pizza, a fast-casual pizza restaurant coming to Ellsworth Place in downtown Silver Spring.