- representing 81 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurants
- over 12.5 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- August 18, 2016H&R Retail Represents Hobby Lobby in 57,497 SF Lease for New Store in California, Md. - See more at: http://dc.citybizlist.com/article/370855/hr-retail-represents-hobby-lobby-in-57497-sf-lease-for-new-store-in-california-mdH&R Retail announced that it represented Hobby Lobby in a 57,497-square-foot lease for a new store at Laurel Glen Shopping Center, 45315 Alton Lane in California, Maryland.
- August 17, 2016iFly indoor skydiving opens in White Marsh — and this BBJ reporter takes a flightOn Tuesday in White Marsh, however, that all changed. iFly Baltimore, an indoor skydiving facility, opened at 8209 Town Center Drive, the first week of August. The new 5,000-square-foot facility is the 26th location domestically and No. 52 worldwide
- August 17, 2016Tex-Mex Restaurant Planning Fall Opening in RockvilleRockville Pike will soon be getting a slice of the Southwest.
- July 21, 2016Dulles-based contractor M.C. Dean to shift headquarters to TysonsDulles-based electrical engineering and contracting firm M.C. Dean has reached a deal to shift its headquarters from Dulles to The Boro, a 4.2 million-square-foot mixed-use redevelopment of Science Applications International Corp.'s headquarters campus in Tysons.
- July 21, 2016Pintxos Lovers, Rejoice: Basque Restaurant Anxo Opens TodayToday's the day. Anxo Cidery & Pintxos Bar is finally opening at 300 Florida Ave. NW in Shaw. The project is from Sam Fitz, Rachel Fitz, Tim Prendergast, Cooper Sheehan, and chef Alex Vallcorba.
- July 12, 2016Prince George’s County Gets First Nordstrom Rack at Woodmore Towne CentreGLENARDEN, MD--The 30,000-square foot store, as well as another 29,000 square feet of retail, will be part of Woodmore’s phase two of development.
- June 17, 2016Tegna lands new home in TysonsTegna is moving in Tysons.
- June 6, 2016Revamped Silver Spring mall picks up Guitar Center, new farmers market for D.C., and more retail newsMusic lovers in Montgomery County will have a new place to geek out come 2017 when Guitar Center opens a 14,500-square-foot store in the revamped Ellsworth Place mall in downtown Silver Spring.
- June 2, 2016Kung Fu Tea is Bringing More Bubble Tea to the 'BurbsTheir bubble tea is customizable
Bubble tea franchise Kung Fu Tea is beefing up its presence in the D.C. suburbs.
The cafe, which opened a flagship location in Rockville last summer, is poised to debut locations in both Silver Spring and Tysons Corner this year.
- May 11, 2016Whole Foods, ShowPlace Icon at The BoroIn 2015, Meridian sealed the deal for not only a 70,000-square-foot flagship Whole Foods, but also a 15-screen Kerasotes Showplace Icon Theatre complete with lobby bistro, full bar, reserved seating and deluxe leather recliners.