- over 12 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- representing 76 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurantsWhole Foods Market, Baltimore, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- October 1, 2015Giant Food in Ellicott City relocating to former Sears spaceA Giant Food that sits along Route 40 in Ellicott City is packing up and moving to a nearby location next year.
The grocery store, currently located at the Chatham Station Shopping Center at 9180 Baltimore National Pike, is relocating to a vacant building within the same center in mid-2016. Its new, 88,000-square-foot space previously housed a Sears.
- September 14, 2015New Giant Grocery Store Celebrating Opening in AlexandriaThe new Giant store opened Friday morning at 6 a.m. Look for free samples from each department throughout the weekend for the grand opening.
Here’s more information about the store from a sneak preview earlier this week
- September 10, 2015Fully leased Parkville shopping center sells for $27MAn almost fully leased Parkville shopping center has sold for $27.2 million.
The buyer is MCBH Parkway Crossing LLC, a joint venture of Baltimore's MCB Real Estate and HUH US Real Estate Income REIT Inc., which is a fund managed by New Jersey-based Hampshire Real Estate Cos. The two acquired the Parkway Crossing shopping center in a sale that closed July 31. The deal was brokered by Michael Gorsage and Kate Howarth of H&R Retail, which focuses on retail deals in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area.
- July 31, 2015Small Bites: New Fish Taco Renderings; Not Your Average Joe’s Officially Coming to Silver SpringRockville architect Steven Karr posted new renderings on his website of the planned Fish Taco location at Wildwood Shopping Center in Bethesda.
- July 27, 2015East Coast’s first TargetExpress opens in the D.C. region, with a bent toward college studentsThe first mini-Target in the D.C. region opens this week in College Park, bringing a pared-down assortment of the mega-store’s usual offerings to 7150 Baltimore Avenue — located, conveniently, beneath housing for 800 University of Maryland students.
- July 22, 2015Showplace Icon Theater makes The Yards officialLong in the planning, Showplace Icon Theaters has officially signed a lease for a new multi-screen theater in Forest City Washington’s The Yards development.
- July 15, 2015Giant to open grocery store in OdentonGiant Food Stores LLC has signed a lease to open a store at Odenton Shopping Center later this year.
- July 15, 2015Staples’ loss is swim school’s gain when it comes to retail spaceBaltimore-based Kids First Swim School, which provides swimming lessons for children who are infants through age 7, will open in a 7,000-square-foot space at Falls Plaza, a Giant-anchored strip mall located at 1200 W. Broad St. in Falls Church.
- July 8, 2015Loudoun’s swankiest new shopping center aims to make Ashburn feel more urbanWhen Loudoun County’s first Whole Foods Market opens later this month, it’ll bring with it a lot of firsts for the county — and developer Regency Centers hopes plenty of that area’s wealthy shoppers.
- July 6, 2015The Baltimore County BoomThere are billions of dollars of construction underway in Baltimore County. Is there a pattern to it all? And who's going to leap in next? To find out, join us at The Future of Baltimore County at the Radisson North Baltimore on Tuesday, July 14, starting at 8:30am.