- over 12 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- representing 76 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurantsWhole Foods Market, Baltimore, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- July 31, 2015Small Bites: New Fish Taco Renderings; Not Your Average Joe’s Officially Coming to Silver SpringRockville architect Steven Karr posted new renderings on his website of the planned Fish Taco location at Wildwood Shopping Center in Bethesda.
- July 27, 2015East Coast’s first TargetExpress opens in the D.C. region, with a bent toward college studentsThe first mini-Target in the D.C. region opens this week in College Park, bringing a pared-down assortment of the mega-store’s usual offerings to 7150 Baltimore Avenue — located, conveniently, beneath housing for 800 University of Maryland students.
- July 22, 2015Showplace Icon Theater makes The Yards officialLong in the planning, Showplace Icon Theaters has officially signed a lease for a new multi-screen theater in Forest City Washington’s The Yards development.
- July 15, 2015Staples’ loss is swim school’s gain when it comes to retail spaceBaltimore-based Kids First Swim School, which provides swimming lessons for children who are infants through age 7, will open in a 7,000-square-foot space at Falls Plaza, a Giant-anchored strip mall located at 1200 W. Broad St. in Falls Church.
- July 15, 2015Giant to open grocery store in OdentonGiant Food Stores LLC has signed a lease to open a store at Odenton Shopping Center later this year.
- July 8, 2015Loudoun’s swankiest new shopping center aims to make Ashburn feel more urbanWhen Loudoun County’s first Whole Foods Market opens later this month, it’ll bring with it a lot of firsts for the county — and developer Regency Centers hopes plenty of that area’s wealthy shoppers.
- July 6, 2015The Baltimore County BoomThere are billions of dollars of construction underway in Baltimore County. Is there a pattern to it all? And who's going to leap in next? To find out, join us at The Future of Baltimore County at the Radisson North Baltimore on Tuesday, July 14, starting at 8:30am.
- June 19, 2015Why gym owners are retrofitting old movie theatersThe marquee sign that once listed showtimes at the Visions cinema in Dupont Circle now heralds the opening of the indoor cycling club Flywheel. The old concession stand has been repurposed into a front desk, while the mezzanine has been transformed into a fitness studio complete with floor-to-ceiling mirrors.
- June 19, 2015This franchisee wanted to open a Boston's Restaurant in Bel Air, but settled for a spot next to WegmansAbingdon wasn’t top of mind for Keith Asante when he began searching for space to open his first Boston’s Restaurant franchise. But, as he says, it’s not too bad being next to Wegmans.
- June 11, 2015After 3 Years, Cathedral Commons Officially Opens In Upper N.WAfter three years of construction, Cathedral Commons, a sprawling mixed-use complex at the corner of Wisconsin and Idaho Avenues N.W., officially opened this week in upper N.W., marking the arrival of 137 apartments, eight town homes and 125,000 square feet of retail space to the neighborhood at the western edge of Cleveland Park.