- over 10 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- representing 79 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurantsWhole Foods Market, Baltimore, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- March 20, 2015Target to open first area TargetExpress store in College ParkThe D.C. area's first TargetExpress store will open in College Park across from the University of Maryland, according to sources familiar with the deal.
- March 11, 2015Carluccio's headed to Pike & Rose for second location in D.C. regionCarluccio's, the Italian market and restaurant concept that will open in Alexandria in the coming weeks, already has a second location on its radar.
- March 3, 2015Food trends drive retail reboundGeoffrey Mackler says we are at war — a pizza war.
- January 16, 2015Seattle's Mod Pizza is the latest fast-casual pizza chain coming to D.C.The latest addition to the dining options in Silver Spring will be Mod Pizza, a fast-casual pizza restaurant coming to Ellsworth Place in downtown Silver Spring.
- December 23, 2014Fitness studios, specialty retailers sign on to Cathedral Commons projectAngela Phelps had no intention of opening a new shop. But when developers approached her with a storefront at the new development of Cathedral Commons west of Cleveland Park, she says it was an offer she couldn’t refuse.
“As soon as they told me where the location was, I thought ‘Oh, that’s such a great neighborhood,’?” said Phelps, who opened Le Village Marsh, a home decor boutique in Shirlington, in early 2007. “The neighborhood was very similar to what we have here in Shirlington: It’s very close-knit, a lot of regular customers, people of all ages — singles, young families, retired people.”
- December 17, 2014Grilled Oyster Co., Wylie Wagg and more heading to Cathedral CommonsCathedral Commons, a new mixed-use development on Wisconsin Avenue in Northwest D.C., will get several more local businesses come spring, with developer The Bozzuto Group announcing seven new retail and restaurant leases this week
- December 11, 2014H&R Retail Awarded Leasing Of Ellsworth Place In Downtown Silver Spring, MarylandH&R Retail, a Washington, D.C./Baltimore-based retail real estate brokerage firm, announced that it recently was awarded the leasing of Ellsworth Place in downtown Silver Spring. The shopping center, formerly known as City Place, is undergoing a major renovation and rebranding into a modern retail property. Sean Harcourt and David Ward with H&R Retail will handle the leasing for the center
- December 1, 2014Ratsie’s in College Park to close, Nando’s Peri-Peri to take overSavor your pizza and calzones while ye may, Maryland students. Ratsie's, the pizza joint that has served thousands in College Park over the past 25 years, will close in September 2015, according to its owner, Mike Falamoun.
- November 20, 2014Francesca’s coming to Georgetown in 2015Georgetown's retail mix continues to expand, with mid-level women's clothier Francesca's signing a lease to open an 1,800-square-foot store on M Street NW.
- November 6, 2014Towson is getting a Whole FoodsBaltimore County is getting its first Whole Foods Market.