- over 12 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- representing 83 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurantsThe Boro, Tysons, VA
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- January 27, 2016Hobby Lobby expands in Northern Virginia with planned Woodbridge locationCraft emporium Hobby Lobby will open a new store in Woodbridge later this year, making it the fourth location of the national chain in Greater Washington.
Hobby Lobby signed a lease to open a 63,971-square-foot store in Smoketown Station shopping center at 14000 Shoppers Best Way, near the Potomac Mills retail destination. David Ward of H&R Retail, along with co-broker The Keith Corp., represented Hobby Lobby in the transaction.
- January 14, 2016Massive Tysons project, future home of flagship Whole Foods, approvedThe latest effort to rid Tysons of its suburban-style, surface parking-dominated office campuses is now full steam ahead.
- January 8, 2016Potbelly, Chipotle join Chick-fil-A in Anne Arundel retail developmentGrabbing a bite before a flight may get a little easier.
Corporate Office Properties Trust Inc. (NYSE: OFC) has lured four fast-food restaurants to its Nursery Landing retail development near Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
- December 28, 2015Dave & Buster's opens in Northern VirginiaEntertainment venue Dave & Buster's (NASDAQ: PLAY) opened Monday in Springfield Town Center, making it the only active local outlet for the national chain.
The 33,700-square-foot venue includes more than 150 games, 30 big-screen televisions and the brand’s 360-degree sports bar.
- December 4, 2015Newly Minted Ellsworth Place Embraces Revitalized Downtown Silver SpringThe former City Place Mall will feature four new anchor stores, including Dave & Buster’s.
- December 2, 2015He's got an eye for retailDavid Ward joined H&R Retail as a sophomore in college. In 20 years, through local retail’s evolution from massive suburban leases to urban mixed-use developments, he’s worked his way up to the top job
- October 27, 2015Former College Park Student Haunt Ratsie's Becomes a Nando's This WeekendThe South African-Portuguese chicken chain continues to expand.
Nando's Peri-Peri replaces longtime College Park pizza hangout Ratsie's this Sunday.
The new location of Nando's will open at 7400 Baltimore Ave. near the University of Maryland Campus. The previous tenant, Ratsie's, was there since 1984.
- October 8, 2015Arlington’s new tiny Target is ready for all your impulse-buy needsThe miniature version of Target (NYSE: TGT) that’s been expanding throughout the U.S. for the past year is now open in Rosslyn, offering a mix of grocery items, housewares and, yes, that cute cardigan you didn’t realize you needed until this moment.
- October 1, 2015Giant Food in Ellicott City relocating to former Sears spaceA Giant Food that sits along Route 40 in Ellicott City is packing up and moving to a nearby location next year.
The grocery store, currently located at the Chatham Station Shopping Center at 9180 Baltimore National Pike, is relocating to a vacant building within the same center in mid-2016. Its new, 88,000-square-foot space previously housed a Sears.
- September 14, 2015New Giant Grocery Store Celebrating Opening in AlexandriaThe new Giant store opened Friday morning at 6 a.m. Look for free samples from each department throughout the weekend for the grand opening.
Here’s more information about the store from a sneak preview earlier this week