- representing 80 of the nation's
best retailers and restaurants
- over 12.5 million square feet
of RETAIL SPACE representedRiverdale Park Station, Riverdale Park, MD
- leading provider of
RETAIL SOLUTIONSCathedral Commons, Washington, DC
Retailers & Restaurants
H&R Retail creates retail success.View all retailers
Take a look at our success stories.View all case studies
- Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center
- Battlefield Marketplace
- Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers
- Stafford Marketplace
- Whole Foods Market
news & daily clips
H&R Retail in the newsView all news
- October 13, 2016District Taco and Mod Pizza sign for new locations; District Distilling starts serving its own boozeThe Maryland suburbs are getting their first District Taco, and it will be in Riverdale Park, the Prince George’s neighborhood that is getting the county’s first Whole Foods Market.
- October 3, 2016Sneak Peek: Chuy’s in RockvilleIf you’re into Elvis, classic cars, margaritas, pictures of dogs, wooden fish and enchiladas, you’re probably going to like Chuy’s.
- September 19, 2016H&R Retail Completes Six Retail Leases In MarylandH&R Retail, founded in 1983, is the largest retail-only brokerage firm in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore Metropolitan area, specializing in landlord and tenant representation as well as investment sales.
- August 18, 2016H&R Retail Represents Hobby Lobby in 57,497 SF Lease for New Store in California, Md.H&R Retail announced that it represented Hobby Lobby in a 57,497-square-foot lease for a new store
- August 17, 2016Tex-Mex Restaurant Planning Fall Opening in RockvilleRockville Pike will soon be getting a slice of the Southwest.
- August 17, 2016iFly indoor skydiving opens in White Marsh — and this BBJ reporter takes a flightOn Tuesday in White Marsh, however, that all changed. iFly Baltimore, an indoor skydiving facility, opened at 8209 Town Center Drive, the first week of August. The new 5,000-square-foot facility is the 26th location domestically and No. 52 worldwide
- July 21, 2016Dulles-based contractor M.C. Dean to shift headquarters to TysonsDulles-based electrical engineering and contracting firm M.C. Dean has reached a deal to shift its headquarters from Dulles to The Boro, a 4.2 million-square-foot mixed-use redevelopment of Science Applications International Corp.'s headquarters campus in Tysons.
- July 21, 2016Pintxos Lovers, Rejoice: Basque Restaurant Anxo Opens TodayToday's the day. Anxo Cidery & Pintxos Bar is finally opening at 300 Florida Ave. NW in Shaw. The project is from Sam Fitz, Rachel Fitz, Tim Prendergast, Cooper Sheehan, and chef Alex Vallcorba.
- July 12, 2016Prince George’s County Gets First Nordstrom Rack at Woodmore Towne CentreGLENARDEN, MD--The 30,000-square foot store, as well as another 29,000 square feet of retail, will be part of Woodmore’s phase two of development.
- June 17, 2016Tegna lands new home in TysonsTegna is moving in Tysons.