Laura joined the H&R Retail Marketing Team in 2008 and oversees the production of marketing materials. Laura ensures that proposal, pitch books, presentations, e-blasts, flyers, site plans are prepared in line with H&R’s brand standards and serves as the main marketing point of contact for the Bethesda Headquarters.
Education, Affiliations & Achievements
- University of Bucharest, Geography with a concentration in Cartography
- Montgomery College, Associate of Applied Science in Applied Geography
- Certificate in Cartography and Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Geographic Education
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa
- Member, American Association of Geographers
- Member, American Association of Notaries
Laura's favorite part of being part of the H&R Retail team? The people I work with!