A native of the Washington, DC area, Ed joined H&R in 2019 and specializes in landlord representation throughout the greater Washington DC region. He represents multiple regional and national landlords including The Meridian Group, Perseus TDC, Tishman Speyer, Foulger-Pratt, and Calvin Cafrtiz Enterprises.
Education, Affiliations & Achievements
- B.S. in Business Marketing, College of Charleston
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, ChainLinks Retail Advisors
- Member, Military Bowl Junior Board
- Member, Washington Jesuit Academy Auxiliary Board