For over 33 years, David has been one of the leading retail brokers and development consultants in the market with extensive experience in shopping center leasing, tenant representation, land acquisition, and retail/mixed-use planning and development. David was named President of H&R in 1997.
Ground Up Leasing and Development/Re-development:
Acquisition and Re-development:
Education, Affiliations & Achievements
• B.S., Finance, Towson University
• Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Member, Membership Committee, ChainLinks Retail Advisors
• Member, Urban Land Institute
• Winner, 2019 Retail Transaction of the Year – Pinstripes, Halley Rise – Commercial Real Estate Brokers Assoc. of Greater Washington, DC
• Winner, 2018 Retail Project/Lease – Costco, Mill Station – Baltimore Business Journal
• Winner, 2015 Best Real Estate Deals – Whole Foods Market, The Boro – Washington Business Journal
• Named one of the “40 under 40” by Baltimore Business Journal, 2003
• Named one of the “Business People to Watch” by Washington Business Journal, 2001
In his career, David has completed nearly 1000 transactions with a consideration of over $3B. Of those, 335 were anchor stores including over 1,000 acres of land sales.