Bradley started his career at H&R Retail as an intern in 2006 and has since established himself as the firm’s youngest Principal. Brad’s specialties include strategizing, implementing and ensuring continued growth for multi-market tenant roll outs, including JPMorgan Chase Bank, Life Time Athletic, MOD Pizza, Bluestone Lane, Mission BBQ, The Habit Burger, Duluth Trading Company, MyEyeDr, and many others. Bradley has also worked with a host of e-commerce brands in implementing their Washington, DC Brick & Mortar strategy including market entrance deals for brands Bonobos, Rent the Runway and Frank+Oak.
Brad currently works on the team(s) responsible for the merchandising and strategy execution for over 5,000,000 SF of new development including clients Brookfield Properties, Tishman Speyer, Regency Centers, RPAI, KIMCO, COPT, and others across Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
Brad received his BA from The George Washington University in Business Administration and a Masters in Real Estate from Georgetown University. Brad resides in Bethesda, MD with his wife Sophie and three children, Brett, Chase, and Jack.
Education, Affiliations & Achievements
- B.A., The George Washington University
- Masters, Georgetown University
- Member, ICSC
- GWU Athlete Mentor
- Member, National Young Leadership Cabinet, Jewish Federation of North American 2012-Present
- ICSC State Operations Chair for Washington, DC/ Maryland/ Northern Virginia 2013 – Present
- Board of Directors, Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, 2013
- Co-chair ChainLinks Landlord Council, 2014
- Co-chair ChainLinks Restaurant Council, 2016- Present
- BBJ, Best in Real Estate Awards- 2nd Place Retail Project/Lease, 2017
- WBJ, Best in Real Estate – 1st Place Retail Project/Lease, 2018
Brad has completed over 400 leases with a total consideration exceeding $418M