A native of the Washington, DC area, Austin joined H&R in 2017 and specializes in landlord and tenant representation throughout the greater Baltimore and Washington DC region.
Austin’s notable transactions include over 45 Chase ATM locations, 15 Inspire Nail Bar locations, and overseeing the market entry for Lidl. In 6 years at H&R Retail, Austin has completed over 180 transactions with a total consideration exceeding $140M.
Kimco, Kite Realty, Time Equites, Combined Properties
Lidl, Goodwill, Frank Pepe Pizzeria, Velvet Taco, LL Flooring, Premier Martial Arts, American Freight Furniture, Chase Bank ATM, Thrive Pet Healthcare, Club Champion, Inspire Nail Bar, Camp Pickle
Education, Affiliations & Achievements
- Indiana University, B.S. in Sport Marketing
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) (2017-Present)
- ICSC Mid-Atlantic Next Generation Member (2023-Present)
- Member, Chainlinks Retail Advisors (2017-Present)
- Co-Chair; The Green Group Retail Network (2019-2022)
- Second Gen Committee Leadership Council of ChainLinks (2022-Present)
Austin has a passion for representing his clients and understanding the different facets of the real estate business.