Marc Katz is the most tenured broker H&R Retail. Since he joined the company in 1986, Marc has leased/sold more than 19.2M SF and is consistently ranked as one of the top retail brokers in the greater Washington DC/Baltimore area.
Marc has completed upwards of 500 leasing transactions including the acquisition of 64 store locations for Target Corporation, 38 leases for Ross, 33 leases for PetsMart and 25 leases for Staples. Marc also advised Whole Food Market’s east coast market entry strategy and completed 30 lease transaction on their behalf.
Affiliations & Achievements
- B.S., Marketing, Hofstra University
- Sergeant, US Army
- Member, ICSC
- Senior Certified Leasing Specialist, ICSC
- Member, Chainlinks Membership Committee
- Member, Chainlinks Anchor Tenants Council
- “Best Retail Deal” by Washington Business Journal, 1999
- Awarded “Most Creative Retail Deal of the Year” by Real Estate Board of New York, 1999
- Runner up, Retail “Deal of the Year” by Washington Business Journal, 2010
- Runner up, Retail “Deal of the Year” by Washington Business Journal, 2012
The total consideration of Marc's transactions surpasses $2.4B