Native to Baltimore, Geoffrey attended McDonogh School & University of Florida before joining H&R Retail in 1999. Thereafter, he attended University of Baltimore and six years later, became the youngest partner in H&R’s Retails history. Throughout Geoffrey’s distinguished careers, he has established himself as a leading retail broker and industry expert in the Washington, DC and Baltimore regions having completed nearly 800 transactions totaling over 9.3M SF. Geoffrey is a published author of multiple articles and is frequently quoted as an industry expert in real estate trade periodicals.
Geoffrey’s comprehensive market knowledge stems from his has extensive experience in landlord representation, new development, tenant representation and value add redevelopment. His career highlights include facilitating the the market entry for H&M, LA Fitness and HH Gregg as well as developing and implementing a nationwide strategy for off-site warehouses on behalf of Target Corporation and site selection for Lowe’s.
Affiliations & Achievements
- B.A. Business Administration, University of Florida, Cum Laude
- J.D., University of Baltimore Law School
- Member, Washington, DC Bar Association
- Member, Maryland Bar Association
- Vice Chairman, Chainlinks 2016- Present
- ICSC Government Alliance Program Co-Chair, State of Maryland, ICSC 2004-2008
- Co-Chair of the Real Estate Industry Group for the Associated Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore 2006- 2016
- ICSC Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia State Operations Chair 2009-2011
- Board of Directors, Chainlinks 2014-Present
- WBJ 40 Under 40 2016
- Zelda Miller Award Winner
- BisNow’s 35 Under 35 List of Leaders in Commercial Real Estate 2011
- Woodholme Country Club Board of Governers 2008-2016
Geoffrey's completed transactions exceed a total consideration of $1.2B.