Brad started his career at H&R Retail as an intern in 2006 and has since established himself as one of the firm’s youngest principals. Brad has worked with a host of e-commerce brands in implementing their Washington, DC Brick & Mortar strategy including Bonobos, Rent the Runway and Frank+Oak.
Brad specialities also include strategizing, implementing and ensuring continued growth for multi-market tenant roll outs, including MOD Pizza, Mission BBQ, Chipotle, The Habit Burger, Duluth Trading Company and MyEyeDr. Additionally, Brad is an adept and accomplished landlord representative having worked with major property owners within the Washington, DC metropolitan areas such as Regency Centers, Brookfield, Kimco, Grosvenor and Tishman Speyer.
Affiliations & Achievements
- B.A., The George Washington University
- Masters, Georgetown University
- Member, ICSC
- GWU Athlete Mentor
- Member, National Young Leadership Cabinet, Jewish Federation of North American 2012-Present
- ICSC State Operations Chair for Washington, DC/ Maryland/ Northern Virginia 2013 – Present
- Board of Directors, Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, 2013
- Co-chair ChainLinks Landlord Council, 2014
- Co-chair ChainLinks Restaurant Council, 2016- Present
- BBJ, Best in Real Estate Awards- 2nd Place Retail Project/Lease, 2017
Brad has completed nearly 400 leases with a total consideration exceeding $418M