The Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager candidates that are proactive, self-motivated, team players who are detail-oriented, and creative will thrive in our collaborative environment.
Fundamental duties and responsibilities
- Design and edit marketing materials, such as flyers, marketing books, presentations, signs and tour books including maps and aerials
- Update website
- Managing and implement social media program
- Geocode and research various market data
- Performs other duties and projects
- Creative design skills (Please submit a portfolio to show samples of your work)
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Punctual, dependable and reliable
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including writing, reporting and research
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of individuals. Excellent customer service skills, on the phone, in person and in responding to emails
- Must possess strong attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver), Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Esri training is a plus.