This is not your standard Marketing/GIS job.
It is a job to support the marketing department by performing mapping, research, data analysis, geocoding geographic data, input non-geographic data, and perform general office duties.
Candidates must be able to balance aesthetics with analytics using ArcGIS, Adobe Creative Suite and other non-traditional map-centric platforms.
Fundamental duties and responsibilities
- Implement, operate, populate, and analyze GIS applications and database. Produce specialized maps/aerial imageries utilizing geographic and demographic information and graphics skills.
- Compile statistical market data and convert them to relevant formats to show real estate trends for proposals, correspondence and presentation materials and reports.
- Coordinate projects with peers and management to ensure that projects and marketing objectives are met. Provide support and assistance for extra workload as needed.
- Adheres to company policy of maintaining templates and standards.
- Exemplary communication skills - written and verbal.
- Working knowledge preferred in ESRI; ArcGIS Pro and extensions, ArcGIS Online (Business Analyst) and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Planning, organizing and troubleshooting.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing projects of long and short-term assignments.
- Meticulous, accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Maintain focus and accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Adaptable and team player, ready to work with a diverse team and interact effectively with all levels of management.