H&R Retail is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our team as an Entry Level Retail Commercial Real Estate Salesperson. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about retail and wants to start a career in commercial real estate leasing and sales.
Fundamental duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the leasing of retail properties, including merchandising, canvassing, and due diligence.
- Advise retailers and restaurants in site selection.
- Conduct market, property, and tenant research.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and industry professionals.
- Conduct property tours and provide information to potential tenants and buyers.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create property marketing materials.
- Negotiate leases and contracts on behalf of clients.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, news, and market conditions.
- Manage and update prospects in deal tracking software programs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Basic knowledge of the retail and restaurant industry.
- High energy and a drive to succeed in a fast paced, competitive business.
- Real Estate Licenses in Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia required within sixty (60) days of accepting a position.