- Tyson’s largest dining and entertainment located at Leesburg Pike, Greensboro Drive and Westpark Drive at the entrance to the Greensboro Metro Station of the Silver Line.
- Retail (includes cinema) – 255,000 SF
- Residential – 677 DU
- Office – 430,000 Million SF
- Total SF (approximate) – 2.4 Million SF
- Parking (includes existing) – 4,300 parking spaces
- Delivery of Shell for Tenant Build-Out – Fall 2018
- Project Opening – Spring 2019
- Office – 12th largest employment center in the United States and the largest in Virginia with 28 million square feet of office space and over 105,000 employees.
- Retail – 6 million square feet of space featuring two super-regional malls, Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria containing 2.4 million square feet. Tysons Corner Center is the 9th largest mall in the United States.
- Residential – Over 6,000 new residential units are approved with thousands more in the approval pipeline.
- Metro – The Silver Line connecting Washington, DC and Maryland to Reston, VA through Tysons opened in July 2014. Tysons has four metro stops including Greensboro Station at the site.
- Future – Tysons currently contains over 49 million square feet of development and has been recently planned to accommodate more than 96 million square feet. By 2050, Tysons is projected to be home to 100,000 residents and 200,000 jobs.
FAIRFAX COUNTY VA HIGHLIGHTS
- Tysons is the “downtown” of Fairfax County and is home to many corporate headquarters
- 2nd highest income county in the United States with a median household income of $110,292
- Population of over 1.1 million
- Over 113 million square feet of office space