Monroe Street Market
District of Columbia
- Strategically located at the entrance to Catholic University of America and the Brookland – CUA metro station along Michigan Avenue, NE and Monroe Street, NE in Northeast Washington, DC. The site is bounded by Catholic University of America to the north, the Metro/CSX tracks to the east, Lawrence Street to the south and the Dominican House of Studies to the west.
- When completed, the five-block, mixed-use project will consist of approximately 700 multi-family residential units, 45 townhouses and over 80,000 square feet of retail along with 14,000 square feet of artists’ space and a 3,000 square foot community arts center.
- Grocery box and street retail available
- Vehicular access – traffic signals at Michigan Avenue, NE & Monroe Street NE, Michigan Avenue, NE & 7th Street, NE and Monroe Street, NE & 7th Street, NE
- November 2011: Groundbreaking
- Summer 2013: Brookland Works Retail Shell Delivery
- Fall 2013: Portland Flats Retail Shell Delivery
- Winter 2013: Cornerstone Retail Shell Delivery
- Fall 2017: Future Retail Shell Delivery
|Average HH Income