333 John Carlyle Street
- Last Space Available: 1,840 square feet (BUILT-OUT RESTAURANT SPACE w/OUTDOOR PATIO)
- Located within the heart of the Carlyle Submarket
- Over 5.8 million square feet of office space
- Home of U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and Federal Courthouse
- Approximately 29,000 daytime employees
- Walking distance from King Street Metro Station, Eisenhower Avenue Metro Station and Whole Foods Market.
- Over 400 parking spaces in garage below premises.
- Landlord will install venting for right operator.
|Average HH Income
|Number of Employees